1.Influence of material moisture on the pressurization effect
The organic fertilizer pellet mill is mainly composed of a feeding hopper, a pressing roller, a die orifice plate, a gearbox, a motor and a frame, and the structure is shown in Figure 3A. The motor transmits the power to the gearbox through a set of bevel gears to change the steering, drive the ring die or the pressing roller to rotate, realize the relative movement of the pressing roller and the flat die, and squeeze the powder material into the die hole of the ring die.
There is a cutter below the die hole that rotates at a low speed to cut the extruded columnar fertilizer to the required length. The ring die organic fertilizer pellet mill has a simple structure, strong adaptability, uniform particle composition and neat shape, and is suitable for the granulation of carbon-based fertilizers containing many fibers.
The moisture content in the material has a great influence on the pressurization effect of the flat mode. The study found that the moisture in the mixed material should be controlled between 8% and 10%. If the moisture content is too low, the materials cannot be well bonded.
The surface is rough, the strength is not high, the output is low, and the load of the main machine is large; if the moisture content is too high, the particles are easily deformed, extruded into a group, and in severe cases, the entire granulation chamber will be covered.
The production capacity of the flat mode extrusion organic fertilizer pellet mill is generally 0.5 ~ 7.0t/h, and the power consumption is 18.5 ~ 110.0kw. From the standpoint of a single machine, the unit energy consumption is higher than that of the roller extrusion organic fertilizer pellet mill.
2. Maintenance and trial of organic fertilizer pellet mill
Organic fertilizer pellet mill is an important equipment for the production of fertilizers. In the process of use, attention should be paid to maintenance work, and inspections should be carried out for a period of time to ensure normal operation.
(1) The organic fertilizer pellet mill is mainly maintained from the following aspects.
- Bearings. The shaft of the crusher bears the full load of the organic fertilizer pellet mill, so good lubrication has a great relationship with the life of the bearing, which directly affects the service life and operation rate of the organic fertilizer pellet mill, so the injected lubricating oil must be clean and the seal must be good. The main oil filling places: a. Rotating bearings; b. Roller bearings; c. All gears; d. Active bearings, sliding planes.
- The newly installed tires of organic fertilizer pellet mill are prone to loosening and must be checked frequently.
- Pay attention to whether the work of each part of the organic fertilizer pellet making machine is normal.
- Pay attention to check the wear degree of the wear-resistant parts, and pay attention to replace the worn parts at any time.
- On the bottom frame plane of the movable device, dust and other objects should be removed to prevent the movable bearing from moving on the bottom frame when the machine encounters materials that cannot be broken, resulting in serious accidents.
- If the bearing oil temperature rises, stop immediately to check the cause and eliminate it.
- If there is any impact sound when the rotating gear is running, stop it immediately to check and eliminate it.
(2) Installation and test run of fertilizer pellet mill
- The organic fertilizer production machine should be installed on a horizontal concrete foundation and fixed with anchor bolts.
- When installing organic fertilizer pellet making machine, attention should be paid to the verticality of the main body and the level.
- After installation, check whether the bolts of various parts are loose and whether the main engine compartment door is tightened. If so, please tighten it.
- Configure the power cord and control switch according to the power of the device.
- After the inspection is completed, the no-load test run is carried out, and the production can be carried out when the test run is normal.
3. Principle of increasing bio-organic fertilizer production
（1）Application of soil and fertilizers
Fertilizers made by organic fertilizer pellet mill are food for plants. Fertilization is an essential means of ensuring high and stable crop yields in agricultural production.
（2）The characteristics of bio-organic fertilizer:
- With the development of the global economy and social progress, people have unique requirements for the quality of life and food quality, longing for food with good appetite and rich nutrition, and the pursuit of pure natural, non-polluting healthy food has become a fashion. In line with the development of this consumer market trend, organic agriculture, which provides people with organic food, has quietly emerged and developed rapidly.
- Organic agriculture supported by organic fertilizer pellet mill is a market that conforms to the trend of world environmental protection and the needs of the consumer market. It uses organic fertilizers and biological pesticides to replace chemical fertilizers and chemical pesticides in agricultural production, and implements a land-consuming rotation system, thereby reducing environmental pollution and increasing soil fertility , emerging agriculture that produces healthy food.
- The concept of organic farming supported by organic fertilizer pellet mill was first proposed in France and Switzerland in the 1920s. It is estimated that the cost of organic farming is 40% lower than that of conventional farming, and the price of organic agricultural products is 20-50% higher than that of ordinary food. Since the 1980s, with the formulation of some international and national organic standards, some developed countries have begun to pay attention to organic agriculture and encourage farmers to switch from conventional agriculture to organic agricultural production.
- A variety of beneficial microorganisms contained in the organic fertilizer enter the soil and produce a large number of secondary metabolites during the growth and reproduction process, which can promote the formation of soil aggregate structure. The formation of agglomerate structure makes the soil loose and soft, enhances the water, air and heat retention, and reduces soil compaction, which is conducive to water retention, fertilizer retention, ventilation and root development, and provides a comfortable growth environment for crops.
- The improvement of soil physical and chemical properties further strengthens the introduction of beneficial soil microorganisms, which can maximize the decomposition and transformation of organic matter, which is supported by organic fertilizer pellet mill, produce many nutrients and irritating substances, which in turn stimulate the growth and development of microorganisms, promote crop growth, and ultimately increase production and income. The purpose is to build an essential means of organic agriculture.